Saturday, March 26, 2016

Love the Lord with all Thine Heart Might Mind and Strength





This week has been amazing! We had the baptism of our investigator Lilly on Saturday and then last night we had a sleep over with all the sisters in my zone. Lilly had the chance to share her testimony after the baptism and I have no idea when she gained such a strong and incredible testimony of the gospel but I'm so glad that I could take part in her conversion. The elders in my area also had two of their investigators in the baptism!

Last night the activity was great and we were able to go to the beach early this morning! I love the Hermanas in my zone and I will have all the pictures from the activity next week but for right now here are the pictures from the baptism!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment