Tuesday, March 15, 2016

More Baptisms in Toa Baja!!!!



So this week has been super exciting!! Our investigator Lilly accepted a baptism date... for this Saturday!! All week long I had been telling my companion that I was going to get Lilly to accept a baptism date and we planned to propose that she get baptized on the 26th. Well as we were teaching her we found out that she's moving out of our area in April. After hearing this I felt really strongly like I needed to invite her to be baptized on the 19th. At the end of the lesson I just went for it. My companion looked really surprised when I said the 19th instead of the 26th!! She thought about it for a minute and then told us that she knew that she would be ready by that date.

We also have a baptism scheduled for next Saturday (the 26th) with our investigator Wilmer. We found him about two weeks ago and during the first lesson I felt like I needed to extend a baptismal invitation for the 26th so I did and he accepted!! He has asked several times if he can be baptized sooner but we want to make sure that he has a testimony and has received all of the lessons first. He came to church on Sunday and he has been reading the Book of Mormon diligently. 


So yeah basically this week was really good!!! I'm excited to see what else will happen this transfer!!






No comments:

Post a Comment