Friday, April 29, 2016

April 11 2016 Conference Caves and Celebrations

Last week was so much fun and I was able to listen to conference in English so I could actually understand everything that was being said! I felt like every speaker talked about how much our Heavenly Father loves each one of us. I loved the quote from President Uchtdorf that said "You can have what you want, or you can have something better". I have the hardest time being patient during times of difficulty but I know that every experience that we have will eventually make us stronger.


Last Monday we had a zone activity at the Indian Caves in Arecibo and here are some of the pictures! It was on my 5 month mark which was a fun way to celebrate!

My spanish is getting better and I know it's 200% the Lord. Oh funny story with the picture that I'm sending you of me holding the 5, I had the 5 above my head but then the wind picked up and my shirt flew up... yeah I flashed the Elders my Garms and my companion captured my reaction. I ate at Olive Garden while we were waiting for the Elders to meet up with us for the Zone activity.





 

Flasher!!
  









No comments:

Post a Comment