Friday, April 29, 2016

April 25 2016 Starting my transfer with Sister Vega

This week we had transfers and I love my new companion!! She's such a sweetheart and I'm excited to see what we can do with our time together!

This week was really hard and my challenge for this week has been trying to work with my new companion, who doesn't speak English, and also to find new investigators. I think the Lord is trying to help me learn Spanish at an accelerated pace haha. 

I've been trying look for the positive and to keep working. I know that my hardships are only for a moment and that I will be stronger and wiser from them!

Even though there were a lot of hard things about this week there were also a lot of good things. I got fed 2-3x a day, sometimes just by random old ladies that we contacted and sometimes by members that saw us out contacting. It's also been really cloudy so I haven't had to worry about getting super sunburned. Also, thank your for sending me food that I can actually eat while I'm out contacting, candy gets really sticky and gross.

I'm praying that this week will better and I know that the Lord is trying to accelerate my language study. I'm hoping to have another baptism sometime before I leave Toa Baja!


Love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment