Monday, September 12, 2016

The foolish man built his house upon the sand... or forgot her umbrella at home!

This week we have been working on trying to find new investigators and working with the members. People are more receptive to the gospel when they are hearing it from their friends and family and so that has been my main focus in this week, helping the members share the gospel. I never really understood how important members are in missionary work before I left and now I see that they are EVERYTHING.

Also yesterday we left in a hurry and accidently left our umbrellas at home. Well it rained, and rained, and rained and we got soaked!! Luckily we were able to run to the house of our mission leader and help his wife with her family history. It was a great experience and we ended up having a really nice lesson with them. But I learned a great lesson!! I will never again leave the house without my umbrella!!

Also here are some pictures from a mission meeting that we had last week! I was able to run into to some of my other companions and take a 3 generation picture with my trainer and my "daughter".

Well yep that about sums it up!! I hope you all have a great Monday!!

Hna Larsen













No comments:

Post a Comment