Monday, November 21, 2016

Transfers!!



Buenos Dias!!

This week I arrived at my new area, Guayama, and started working my Hna Keith. It has been an adventure to say the least. I have so much to learn about the members, the investigators, the area, and how to be a STL. It's a good thing that my comp. is so patient!!

I had to say goodbye to my trainer last week which was sad but I'm really happy for her. I'm sure that her family is really happy to have her home! I also had to say goodbye to Hna Tirado but I'm now her STL so I will still be able to see and work with her!

The members in Guayama are awesome and I know now why this area is known as Zion! They love the missionaries and they work so well with us. I'm really excited to spend the next part of my mission here!

So this week is Thanksgiving and I've been thinking of all the things that I am thankful for. The list is too long to write out, but here's a few.

I'm thankful:

To be a missionary for la iglesia de Jesucristo de los santos de los últimos días here in Puerto Rico.

For the restored gospel

For the atonement and the chance to repent and become better

For my cute companion and her superhuman patience.

The Leaders of my mission and of the church.

And for My family and all of their support and sacrifices.

Feliz dia de pavo/acción de gracias/thanksgiving!!


Hna Larsen

(Mom note:  This email has been translated from its original Spanglish format. Some words were intentionally left in Spanish because I think she meant to do those!)

Caguas


Last day in Caguas with Hermana Tirado


Saying goodbye to Hermana Garcia, my trainer


Me, Hermana Keith, Hermana Allan


First Sunday with Hermana Keith

1 comment:

  1. May joy your new area. In Toa Baja we miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete