Monday, February 27, 2017

Just a Couple Blondes in a Very Puerto Rican World

So this week was great, I feel like I always say this but it's because it's true!!! Hna Josie and I had two baptisms yesterday of people that we found at the beginning of the transfer! Delfin (which translated to English means Dolphin) has been a joy to teach!! He's 42 and actually studied to be a preacher. He has completely fallen in love with the gospel and the Book of Mormon and always has great insights about what he has learned from our lessons. Oh! And Omar was also baptized and his story is INCREDIBLE!  We actually found him on the 18th because he was an old investigator of the elders that use to be here. He had received all of the lessons and had come to church a couple times but then lost contact with the missionaries. The day we found him he told us that he had really want to be baptized in our church but had lost hope when the missionaries stopped passing by. He accepted our invitation to be baptized on the 26th with a lot of excitement and is now looking forward to getting involved in institute!

I just feel so blessed to be on a mission and I cannot image my life without this experience. The church is true!! I know people say that all the time but I really mean it!! There is no way that it couldn't be!!

I hope y'all have a great week and that you enjoy the rest of your Monday!!

Les amo!!

Hna Larsen





My exchange with Hermana Pichule


Baptism of Omar


Baptism of Omar



Baptism of Omar and Delfin


Baptism Delfin


Pictures from February 21, 2017









No comments:

Post a Comment