Monday, April 24, 2017

Let's see a week of miracles

Well this is my last full week as a missionary so do you know what that means? Baptisms! I feel so motivated to share the gospel and to help the Lord build his kingdom in Puerto Rico. I will never be able to get the chance to preach the gospel like this ever again! With that being said, we are really excited to see at least two baptisms this week. One of those will be with Elinet, a reference from the online system. Two sister missionaries contacted her while she was living in Colorado, but at that point she was already in the process of moving back to PR. They wrote down her address and sent it to us and we were able to get in contact with her the week that she returned to PR. She has seen a lot of trials in her life lately but the gospel has been able to help her deal with many of her hardships and she is excited for her baptism this Sunday!

This week I had my last District meeting and companion exchange! Yeah it still feels unreal. We took a district picture and yes, that is me being lifted up on the chair! I also really enjoyed my intercambio with the beautiful Hna. Santos from Chile. She really is so patient and loving and she and her companion have seen a lot of miracles in their area this transfer. I'm so grateful that I have been given the chance to serve as a STL and to learn from the other sisters in my zone. They are all so amazing and I can't wait to hear about their upcoming success!


Here's the pictures of the week! (last district meeting, my time in San German with Hna Santos, my pictures with Hna. Keller and Hna, Guevara, and then our ward selfie to celebrate the month mark of the baby of the Perez family).


















No comments:

Post a Comment