Sunday, December 13, 2015

November 19, 2015

Buenos Tardes!

This week was so much better than last week! Each day I am able to understand and speak the language so much more than the last! This week we started TRC which basically means that I teach a family home evening lesson to one of the senior companionships staying here. One of my teachers took us for a field trip to the super market and I was able to buy a Diet Coke....or 4! Me and my companion have very different teaching and learning styles but we have been able to work through are differences and we make sure to encourage and help each other. Tomorrow I get to go the university here and practice talking to strangers in spanish.... I still don't know if I'm completely terrified or excited or both!

This week I was pondering a lot on the fact that many people do not know that they have a Heavenly Father who loves and knows each one of them. This is sad to me because I have always felt very loved by my Heavenly Father. As I was pondering this thought I read Moses 1:39 which says: "Behold this is my work and my glory to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man". I decided to look up all of the footnotes related to the scripture. After an hour of researching I found a greater understanding to this scripture. My understand is now: Behold this is my Plan and my Purpose to bring to pass the immortality and eternal happiness of my children. Hopefully this thought can help you as you continue with your week. Always remember that you are loved!

Te amo!



No comments:

Post a Comment