Monday, May 23, 2016

Bautismo ... Por Fin!!!

This week we finally had the baptism for Betzaida and it was great!!! She loves the church and she loves the gospel so it was great to finally see her in the font! We had a member in the ward who is leaving for his mission in a couple weeks, do the actually ordinance to help give in practice and he did awesome!! 

The weather here has been super hot and I'm not excited for June and July here but oh well! Transfers are next week and I'll probably get moved out of this area. Yeah I've only been here for 6 months (sarcasm)! Haha I honestly love the members here and I'll be sad to leave them and my companion if I do get transferred but we'll see what happens on Sunday when we get transfer calls!!

Here's the pics from Betzaida's baptism.








 and here's one with my Puerto Rican mom, Carmen ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment