Monday, June 6, 2016

ME VOY PARA CAGUAS!!!

This week was a really good/sad week!! Yesterday we received transfer calls and I'm going to Caguas!! I'm really excited to finally be leaving my area but I'm also really sad because I love my cute companion and I have a lot of members here who are like family to me. I'm going to be in a trio a north american and a latina companion. I hear we get fed a lot in that area so I feel like I'll enjoy it ;)

A funny story for this week:

During a lesson with an elderly woman we were offered orange juice. I love orange juice and so of course I accepted. Well she grabbed a super dirty cup from her sink, filled it with juice, and gave it to me. It had what looked like week old coffee floating around in it!! Luckily I had an empty water bottle with me so my companion would ask her about the painting that were hanging up behind her head while I would hurry and dump the nasty orange mixture into my water bottle. 

We also finally had a meeting about the dress code changes and it's official....I can wear pants!! I can also use hats and sunglasses but I'm just really excited about using pants!!!

I hope you all have a great week and enjoy your memorial day!

Hna Larsen





No comments:

Post a Comment