Monday, June 6, 2016

Caguas!!!

This week was really fun but really crazy!! We had transfers on Tuesday and I had to say goodbye to my cute companion in Toa Baja which was really sad!! She was on crutches because she fell out of bed while sleeping and sprained her foot.
I was in a trio for a couple days while we were waiting for Hermana Galan's companion to fly in from Mexico and that was interesting but I'm glad that I'm back to just a regular companionship! My new companion's name is Hermana Beutler and she is a doll! We have a lot in common and we work well together!

The ward here is great and they love helping the missionaries! I miss Toa Baja because I spent a lot of time there and I feel like left a lot of people that are like family to me there, but I'm ready to work in Caguas!






No comments:

Post a Comment