Monday, October 10, 2016

Buenas Tardes!!



I really wish that it was acceptable to walk around in bright colored rain boots, it would just make my life 10x more comical!! So yes, there is a hurricane in some part of the ocean and it has caused us to receive a little bit (aka a lot) of rain!! It's great fun!!

This week was really great!! We had to get creative but we were able to find new investigators and they want to keep their commitments and everything!! It's amazing how the Lord works!! I'm not going to lie, I was terrified to start fresh with basically no one to teach! Monday night we had a FHE with some recent converts and I felt discouraged because we had no investigators to invite. As we were talking to the sister whose house we were at, I noticed one of her neighbors was outside. I felt impressed to ask the sister about her neighbor. She explained that this neighbor is passing through a hard time and then turned to me and said "Let's go visit her together on Wednesday!". Well Wednesday came around and we had a very spiritual lesson and she even accepted to be baptized!! I'm super stoked!!!

We had a mission reunion this morning and we were able to share our testimonies and thoughts about general conferences and I was able to see all of my companions and friends!! So I hope you enjoy the pictures from that!! But yes that's basically the gist of my week and I hope you enjoy the rest of yours!!

Les amo!!










No comments:

Post a Comment