Monday, October 31, 2016

Feliz dia de Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!! 

For all of you who do not already know this (cough cough Katie) PR does in fact celebrate Halloween. Today we had an activity with our zone where we went and played soccer and ate pizza, it was great!!! While we were out frolicking around on the soccer field, one of the elders saw an iguana and so naturally he had to go try and tame it. He was unsuccessful but he did manage to pick it up and one of the animal rescue workers that was in the park with us helped me hold it.... I was terrified and trying really hard not to drop it. I will never attempt to hold an iguana ever again but I can now check off "take a picture with an iguana" from my bucket list.
This week we were able to see many miracles and find a lot of old investigators from missionaries who have served here in the past. One lady told us that she had been really looking forward to getting baptized but that the missionaries never came back to teach her. I'm really excited to see how this next week goes!! 
Feliz dia de Halloween a todos and eat lot of candy for me!!

Hna Larsen










No comments:

Post a Comment