Monday, October 3, 2016

Conference Weekend

Buenos Dias!!!

This week was full of the usually ups and downs of the missionary life!

Ups: We had General Conference and I was able to see a couple friends
from Utah!! I loved the conference and I was able to receive a lot of
answers that I have been seeking.

Downs: we had to drop all of our investigators and start from
scratch... this week will be a great week of contacting!! I know that
by doing this we will be blessed and led to the people who are willing
to accept us and listen to our message. I know I should be worried for
this week but I'm actually really excited to see how it goes!!

Here's some of the pictures from this weekend!! I hope you enjoy the

rest of your Monday!!



Friends from Utah






The District

No comments:

Post a Comment