Monday, December 12, 2016

A Birthday and a Baptism

Tuesday was my birthday and My companion made me cupcakes and we brought them to district meeting! We were supposed to be eating dinner with a member but she called and cancelled on us but another sister from the ward called and invited us over for dinner and cake. It was delicious and she bakes cakes professionally so the cake was to die for!

On Wednesday we had a mission leadership meeting and it was the last MLC for several of the missionaries there, including my cute companion. I was able to talk to some of my old companions and friends and I took a picture with Elder Hana (one of the APs) who was in my district in Caguas and who is also going  home after Christmas!

Friday-Saturday I had exchanges with the sisters in Caguas and it was sooo weird working in my old area again. I was able to go visit Elba and Marcos and I just adore and miss them! It was fun being able to work with Hna Tirado again and see how much she has grown as a missionary. She's adorable!

Saturday night we had a BAPTISM!!! It was for Joan, our investigator that we have been working with for this whole transfer. It was a miracle and I just love seeing how much the gospel can change people and families!  After the baptism we talked to her 13 year old son and he told us that he wanted to be baptized as well!!! He had previously told us that he didn't want to so that was another tender mercy and he'll be baptized on the 23!

That's about it for this week! The work is coming along here in Guayama and I know that I was put here for a reason!

Love you!

Hna Larsen

Birthday cupcakes at District meeting




Awkward "I'm standing next to a boy" picture!




Hermana Keith


Hermana Tirado


Joan's Baptism


Joan's Baptism




No comments:

Post a Comment