Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Feliz Navidad!


The Bouchers
Thursday we were able to have our zone Christmas party at the mission home with the Bouchers and their cute family that was visiting. Hna Boucher made a wonderful feast of delicious food and we were able to receive our presents from "Santa".

Saturday night (noche buena), a family here invited us over for dinner and we were able to eat all of the typical Puerto Rican 
Christmas food- arroz con gandules, pasteles, lechon, and flan! It was great and I loved being in a family atmosphere.

Sunday morning was Christmas and my comp and I were finally able to open up our presents!! My family sent me a cute "Utah" package and I got a bunch of things that are only found in Utah. After church we ate lunch and then we were able to go Skype our families!! It was great to see everyone but strange to see them bundled up in coats!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas y les espero mucha felicidad en el ano nuevo!

Hna Larsen


on our way to the party with the Caguas sisters
Hna Keith and I with the Boucher's nieta (granddaughter)
Christmas clothes
Hna Turner

Hna Turner and Tirado
Hna Guevara
me with a group of people that are going home






No comments:

Post a Comment