Monday, December 19, 2016

This Week in a Minute

I had my first zone meeting on Tuesday and I had to speak in front of our whole zone and teach them about charity with my comp and the two zone leaders. I was soooo nervous and we spent our entire day on Monday preparing for it! But as soon as it was my turn to teach, all of my nerves went away and I remembered how much I love public speaking.... I must have studied that in college or something??? 

After the zone meeting we had our exchanges with the sisters in Aguas Buenas and I stayed in Guayama with Hna Chavez who is an outstanding missionary and I learned a lot  about teaching clearly and being direct from her. 

On Friday we had the ward Christmas party where the members put on the nativity scene. My companion tried to get me to be the angel but luckily a sister from the ward offered to do it for me!

This week we will have our zone Christmas party and my mission president's house and I'll also get to have my usually Christmas call home!!! I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and that you enjoy the cold!!!

Feliz navidad!

Hna Larsen



Hermana Chavez


Exchanges


The spider we found outside our door


Jose (the son of our recent convert)


Typical Puerto Rico Christmas food





The adorable Mary and Joseph Gladielis and Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment