Monday, January 2, 2017

Well it's been a minute.... or a year!!

Happy New Year!!!

Well I had to end 2016 in a bitter-sweet way. I said good-bye to two of my companions, Hna Vega and Hna Keith, but Hna Anderson was moved to Guayama with me!! We are from the same MTC group so we already knew each other a little bit! It's so crazy to think that I spent the entire year of 2016 here in Puerto Rico! I absolutely love it here and I'm sad that I won't get to spend all of 2017 here as well.

This week I learned just how important prayer is in our lives. My companion and I made it a goal to pray more often and we were able to double the amount of investigator that we usually find and we were able to set more baptismal dates. I saw a huge difference in my week just from taking time to pray a little more often. 

I hope that you have a great day and enjoy the new year!!

Les amo un MONTON!!




Hermana Anderson's first Sunday in Guayama


Hermana Keith and I with Hermana Anderson


Good bye to Hermana Keith


Good bye to Hermana Vega


Group of sisters on transfer day


Our drive through San Juan


Catholic church in the center of town

No comments:

Post a Comment