Thursday, February 25, 2016

Zone Conference



This week has been so good! We had zone conference and I was able to have an interview with my mission president. I love the area that I am serving in! The weather has been warming up which makes me really scared for summer!

Lately I have been reading a lot about humility and I love the words of Alma when he say: "I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy (Alma 29:9)". 

I have learned just how important members are in missionary work. Right now we have a policy where we don't eat with members unless they are willing to host an investigator/less active as well. This has been great motivation for me to work with members because if you know me you know that I really like food. Everywhere we go my companion informs the people we are with that I love to eat 

Transfers are March 8 and I'm excited to see what changes are made to my district and companionship!!


















My grandma (Mayita) taught me how to make Lasagna and I also have a picture with Alejandra, Michelle's little girl. She's just a couple months younger than my Fin... I'm super ugly in both those pictures... I embraced the veil that day. 




This is our Super Fancy Clothes Dryer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment