Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Moment of Pain is Worth a Lifetime of Glory

This week was pretty uneventful actually! I'm still getting into the swing of everything and my Mission President gave me a challenge: go an entire day not speaking English... I agreed to not speak English but I'm guessing writing my family is still fair game! 


The Lord loves me and I prayed about it and the risk out weighs the benefits of visiting that lady with boyfriend that does drugs. The lord will protect me but I have to be listening to his council. Each day is a little easier. I'd like to quote my favorite movie (Unbroken); 
                                       
"A moment of pain is worth a lifetime of glory"


That's my theme right now because this work is not easy!

Here's some pictures from this week! The ward here is amazing and I love the people here so much! I have some really cute next door neighbors, there's spiders that are a big as a child's shoe, and I hit my two month mark last week!

I learned to accept that sometimes God has other plans for you and it's good to plan for the future but we have to also be willing to adjust those plans. "We make plans and God laughs". 

Cute "boys" from next door


Spider as big as a child's shoe










No comments:

Post a Comment