Thursday, January 21, 2016

We're fine but the car...Not so much!

So this week was exciting! The engine stalled when we were on a hill and the car went down the hill (with us in it) until we were stopped by a brick wall.... Yeah it was not fun and my neck did not feel good the next day. Hopefully, if everything goes well, I'll still have my driving privileges because it was a malfunction with the car and not my driving. After we called the president and told him what happened, he told us to go to the nearest Frappe truck and get something to help soothe our nerves. I was more than ok with that! Frappes don't have coffee in them here... they're basically like milk shakes. This came at a really good time because all that day I was craving an Arctic Circle Reeses PB shake. My Frappe wasn't quite as good but it's what I had to work with.

Ouch!


It's true...ice cream (or frappes) can make everything all better!



We had to drop one of our favorite investigators this week because he isn't progressing and straight up told us that he wouldn't keep any of our commitments. He let us take one last picture with him though... He was like our grandpa in the mission. 













We found a Sign with a V and an M on it which is cool because Hermana Garcia's first name is Valarie and mine is of Course Mary. 




No comments:

Post a Comment