Thursday, January 21, 2016

Merry Christmas

Merry (late) Christmas!!

This Christmas was very different from any that I have every experienced... but in a good way! I wasn't bundled up, sleeping in, or surrounded by family. Instead, it was basically like every other day on my mission with a couple exceptions.

 On Christmas Eve my companion and I went and visited those who don't have any family to spend the holidays with. We brought them Christmas cards and tried to cheer them up. I have a picture with one of my favorite sister's that we visited that day. She's amazing and always trying to feed us! 



I spent dinner that night with a family visiting from the states and it felt so good to be around a family... and to be speaking English!!





Christmas day we went and visited a sister in her retirement home. She is like our grandma and loves taking care of us. We went and visited others who were alone and then headed to the Davis, another American couple, for dinner and to Skype our families. I can't even begin to describe how great it was to speak with my family!! This Christmas was my favorite even if it was different than what I'm use to!




Christmas Love from Home!


Since there is no snow in Puerto Rico Missionary Mom sent a "magic snowball".  After all, what's Christmas without snow?





No comments:

Post a Comment