Monday, January 25, 2016

Señor te necesito

This week there was a world wide devotional for the missionaries and I learned two very important things: #1 I need to completely change how I pray and #2 I need to recognize how much I rely on the atonement each day. 

I will be the first to admit that I am a "general prayer" type of person. I pray for things like "that my investigators will feel the spirit", or "that I'll have a good day". This week I learned that the more specific my prayers are, the more specific my answers are. This has changed my week and probably my life. 

I also realized that in order for my investigators to feel that the atonement is more than just repentance, I need to truly know and love my savior and have a better understanding of what he has done for me. He understands every hardship, heartache, and disappointment. My week was so much easier once I allowed him to help me carry my burdens. 

Me and my companion were in a city of our area called Dorado this week. It's so beautiful there and it's one of my favorite places to visit. It's basically right on the beach!

I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful week :)












No comments:

Post a Comment