Monday, August 22, 2016

I AM GOING TO BE A MOM!!



We got transfer calls yesterday...I'm going to train!! For those of you who don't know, we call our trainers "mom" so hence the subject line. I'm so excited and so nervous but it will be ok. There's only two new sisters coming into the mission, one American and one Latina. I still don't know which one will be my "hija" but I'll find out tomorrow. My companion was called to be a sister trainer leader in San Juan with my trainer so I'm really excited for her and I know they'll both do great!!
This week it was really hot...like REALLY, REALLY, HOT. I thought that August was the only super hot month and then a member informed me that September is just as intense but then it gets better in October. I can make it that long, right?
We took our district picture this week and I also took pictures with some of the member and investigators that we have here.
I hope everyone is doing great and that you guys are enjoying the air conditioning!!
Les amo,
Hna Larsen
















No comments:

Post a Comment