Friday, August 5, 2016

July 11, 2016

WE'RE STAYING TOGETHER!! So Hna Beutler and I have been praying really hard for the last week or so that the Lord will allow us to stay together and it worked!! We have one more transfer together in Caguas!! They took out both the other sisters that were here with us so it will be a little lonely in our house but I'm so excited!!! Nothing too amazing happened this week, I mean miracles happen every day but it would take me wayyy to long to write them all out. We did catch the little mouse that has been plaguing our house for the last week. I hate mice. So Gross. But yes, everything is going great! We're really hoping to have two reactivations this month with the less-active members that we have been working with and than hopefully another baptism as well!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment